Pattern Errata & Updates
If a pattern is updated after your purchase, you will receive an email notifying you, along with a link to download the updated version. Please note that we are unable to send updated patterns individually by email.
Watson Bra & Bikini
In the 2nd edition, January 2015:
- Bra pattern, pages 2 & 3: the smallest cup pieces relabeled "30B/32A/34AA"
- Pattern booklet, page 8, Step 1: added instructions on measuring for personal strap length
- Pattern booklet, page 2: required strap elastic is 1 1/2 yards or meters
- Pattern booklet, page 15: under Seam Allowances, elastic allowance is 1/4"or 6mm
- Pattern booklet: added page numbers
- Pattern booklet: added metric equivalents to all seam allowances
- A separate metric sizing chart is available for download: View or download here.
Updates and Corrections February 24, 2017:
- Booklet, page 5: Section after "Underwires" updated to include page number for wire chart.
- Booklet page 9: Under "Make Straps", the metric measurement was fixed. (The measurement for cutting strap elastic should be 51cm.)
- Fixed pattern pieces in the larger size set that were missing notches in the bridge and side cradle pieces.
- Cup pattern pieces for sizes 32H, 34GG, 36G, 38FF, 40F and 42E were printed incorrectly in original pattern. The updated pattern includes correct pieces.